Popular TV personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, recently walked his sweetheart, Cynthia Obianodo, down the aisle. The event, which was celebrity studded, took place in Abuja.
The couple, began their journey to holy matrimony in April 2015 when Ebuka proposed to Cynthia at a private dinner in Lagos. On October 3, 2015, they had their engagement and traditional wedding ceremony in Anambra state.
Some of the celebrity guests in attendance at the wedding include Mai Atafo, Banky W, Olamide Adedeji, Timi Dakolo, Noble Igwe and many more.
Ebuka looked handsome and dapper in a tuxedo by Mai Atafo, while Cynthia wore a breathtaking Vera Wang wedding gown.
Here are some photos:
- Former Governor Kayode Fayemi, Amb. Cornel Udofia, Ebele The Flutist At Akintola Williams Lecture Series
- Amb. Cornell Udofia Bags Most influential Publicist of the Year From CAMA 2015
- How Cornell Udofia Makes Impacts In Entertainment Industry
- Cornell Udofia: Unveiling of The New Stars in The Entertainment Industry 2015
- Amb. Cornell Udofia: Award Winning Entertainment Consultant and Public Relations Gladiator
- Music: Dorcas Dennis – Help Me See | (Cold Ice Entertainment)
- Photos: Fun, frills & thrills Moment From Classic African Merit Award
- Don Leo Releases New Single – “UKWU SUPER”
- Fun, frills & thrills as Emem Isong & Bimbo Peters Premieres ‘ONE FINE DAY’ in Lagos
- Dave Agwazim: If given the opportunity I will like to render service to my country.
Congratulations to Cynthia Obianodo & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Stay Connected with us:
Hey!!! Do not forget to drop your comment about the royalty distribution and hit the share button.