As part of our contribution to the growth of the economy, we launched a project themed: Project 6×6000 Exporters is a Free sensitising workshop on various export opportunities in Nigeria.
We have been at the forefront of the campaign for export of Nigerian goods to different part of the world.
This workshop is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Date and Time
Sat, December 2, 2017
9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
3T Trade Center
11D Bola Shadipe
Off Adelabu, Surulere
About 3T IMPEX TRADE ACADEMY (organizers of Project 6×6000 Exporters )
Organizer of Project 6×6000 Exporters
3T Impex Trade Academy (an arm of 3T Impex Consulting Limited) is a globally recognized international trade consulting firm of African origin. We are the foremost International trade training and consulting company in Nigeria. Our faculty has a team of seven trade finance experts with local and International exposures in various areas of international trade with aggregate experience of about 50years.
Our vision is to be the foremost trade consulting company in Africa who have contributed significantly to the growth of Trade Knowledge, Trade Funding and Trade Volume in at least 25% of the countries on the continent.
We are unparalleled in the quality of our delivery during any of our international trade trainings because our facilitators have a rare combination which include:
– Theoretical knowledge ( via numerous certifications in trade rules and articles)
– Banking Background (structured trade finance and document processing)
– Trade Execution ( Port Logistics, forwarding and Documentation experiences)
3T Impex Trade Academy is the first and only firm in Nigeria that has got its international trade training courses approved by the IFS School of Finance in the United Kingdom. This approval and registration of our training courses enables the Certified Documentary Specialist (CDCS) in
Nigeria to earn the Units/points need for recertification by simply attending our trainings.
The 4 trainings approved so far include:
1. Intensive Training in Letter of Credit
2. The Four Pillars of Effective Trade Financing
3. A Comprehensive Overview of 7 Trade Rules & Articles
4. Operational Dynamics and Challenges of Guarantees: Domestic and Offshore Perspectives