The MEDIA industry is a vast one. Countless opportunities abound in this untapped sector.
So you have an idea for a new media start-up. you are thinking about taking that next step, but you are not sure whether the entrepreneurial life is for you. Or maybe you’ve decided to launch a venture, and you are looking for guidance in the crucial days, weeks and months at the beginning of your media project.
Dubai has a cosmopolitan environment and excellent infrastructure to support your dreams and re-energize your vision
Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub. Although Dubai’s economy was built on the oil industry, the emirate’s model of business drives the economy.
Its main revenues are now from tourism, real estate and financial services similar to that of Western countries. Dubai has recently attracted world attention through many innovative large construction projects and sports events.
Dubai has so much to offer than shopping and tourism. Education in Dubai has been rated one of the best in the whole world.
This bootcamp aims to empower participants with the knowledge and tools needed to start, operate and expand their media enterprise. The course will take you from idea to implementation and when necessary, help you retool or replace ideas with brilliant versions.
This program is for
- Media professionals (Emerging and Established)
- Public Relations and Marketing Professionals
- Event Producers
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Media related sectors
- Communications & Advertising Professionals
- Digital Media Enthusiasts
- Guided tours to giant-sized global media outfits
- Interactive Knowledge Exchange from Leading MEDIA Entrepreneurs and professionals in the UAE
- Mentoring & Networking Sessions with MEDIA entrepreneurs in the UAE
- Opportunity to procure high-end media equipment at a huge discount
- Certificates will be issued at the end of the program in Dubai
What you will learn
- Understanding the media entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Designing a beyond smart media strategy
- Media Entrepreneurial Assessment
- Structuring your media enterprise
- Jump starting smart media marketing campaigns
- Creating sustainable revenue streams for your media business
- Developing Global Networks and Integration
- From Local to Global: Up scaling your media venture
- Developing Business Opportunities Beyond The Media Industry
- Taking Media Innovations to the Global Marketplace
- Enterprise strategy and architecture for 21st Century Mediapreneurs
- Media Entrepreneurship: Alternative Paths for Media Professionals and Producers
- Financing Change in a Digital World
Date: 9h – 13th November, 2016
Venue: Landmark Grand Hotel, Deira, Dubai & Dubai Media City, UAE
Resource facilitators comprise of leading media entrepreneurs and consultants based in London, Abu Dhabi and Dubai
Limited slots available
Candidates would be attended to on a first come, first served basis
For more details about the bootcamp and to request for e-brochure course content
SMS: NAME+ EMAIL + LOCATION + PHONE NUMBER + ”MEDIAPRENEUR” to 0802 561 6156 or 0703 268 7697 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, the entire MEDIApreneurs’ Bootcamp Brochure would be sent to you.
If you have any questions or comments, we will be happy to hear from you.
You can reach us on 0802-561-6156 (Collins) or 0703-268-7697 or send an email to email@example.com
This Bootcamp is organised by Precepts & Mentors. Suite DA7, Zone D Shopping Plaza, Zone D, Apo Legislative Quarters, Apo, FCT- Abuja.
Precepts & Mentors – The organizer
Precepts & Mentors helps individuals optimize performance, increase their value in their workplaces and make them better resources