This is a very interactive, inspiring, fun and empowering course aimed at people and organisations working in the community, volunteers, campaigners, activists, aspiring politicians, churches, schools, community officers and leaders, etc.
If you are also thinking about improving your listening and interpersonal skills, networking (connect with other people across the country that share same social goals/ concerns), or getting involved in what’s going on in your community, this free 1-day life-changing training is for you.
The training overview and learning outcomes include:
- A better understanding of the community organising process
- Understanding the importance of active listening, building relationships and networks
- Power – exploring power and power dynamics in communities
- To appreciate how to motivate people to take action
- Planning your next steps and actions in community organising; including how we could continue to support you, plus more.
Lunch and light refreshment will be provided.
Date And Time
Sat, 21 September 2019
09:30 – 16:30 WAT
Star Arrival Hotels
Plot 5032, Action Area ‘B’ New Owerri
(Near Government Secretariat)
Owerri, Imo State