For all the talented developers based in Nigeria, here is a chance to be celebrated as a member of Nigeria’s finest programming team.
The format is simple –
– You can only participate as a team.
– Every team must have at least two members and a maximum of four members.
– Each team must have at least a front-end developer and a backend developer.
The hackathon will follow this sequence –
– Call for entries, registration and team formation begins.
– Teams build their prototype. 20 teams advance to the next round.
– Online voting commences. Top 5 teams are selected by the judges and advance to the finals.
– The teams improve their prototype after taking feedback from our judges and members of the public.
– Winners are announced.
N.B: The complete timeline is available on saucecode.com/timeline
The competition’s website is now open and registration is currently taking place.
For interested developers, there are nine problem statements themed around Education, Better Government, Elections, Journalism, Corruption, Fintech, FutureTech (IOT), Health/BioTech and Agric/Food Tech.
The grand finale will take place in February 2018 where the five finalists will pitch in front of a live audience. At the grand finale, Judges will choose the winner based on four criteria which is uniqueness/approach to solution, creativity, user experience and the scalability of their solutions.
The winning team gets $1000 cash prize and free tickets to attend Facebook’s F8 developer conference taking place in San francisco, California.
Software developers in the house, be noticed. Here’s your chance to be among the dream team. If you are ready to battle, then visit www.saucecode.xyz to register.