Jerome Stanford “aka” Jsounds, DJ Extrodnre’ is an American producer/engineer from Detroit, Michigan, now based in Lagos, Nigeria. Jerome Stanford is the CEO/CHAIRMAN of PRESTIGE ENTERTAINMENT.
See Jerome Stanford doing his thing
He has over 20years of experience in professional Audio Recording, Mixing and Mastering.
Jerome Stanford started taking interest in music by engaging in singing at the age of 6 and by the age of 10, he was the DJ for family and friends in his neighborhood.
Jerome Stanford made his first professional recording at the age of 13 with the local rap group “the BeatBoys” where he wrote, produced and mixed all the material.
At the age of 15, he recorded his first 12inch single titled “Busting Fresh” with Detroit rap group Out cold crew. He mare various TV show appearances and tour dates. During the early 90’s Jerome was writing, producing and singing for various local artist in the Detroit metropolitan area. His involvement as one of Detroit’s hiphop/DJ pioneers range from Champtown, Mad chemist, Esham, Kid rock, DJ KDC, Blackman, Dan from the ruckus and Eminem, just to name a few.
photos of Jerome Stanford
- Former Governor Kayode Fayemi, Amb. Cornel Udofia, Ebele The Flutist At Akintola Williams Lecture Series
- Amb. Cornell Udofia Bags Most influential Publicist of the Year From CAMA 2015
- How Cornell Udofia Makes Impacts In Entertainment Industry
- Cornell Udofia: Unveiling of The New Stars in The Entertainment Industry 2015
- Amb. Cornell Udofia: Award Winning Entertainment Consultant and Public Relations Gladiator
- Music: Dorcas Dennis – Help Me See | (Cold Ice Entertainment)
- Photos: Fun, frills & thrills Moment From Classic African Merit Award
- Don Leo Releases New Single – “UKWU SUPER”
- Fun, frills & thrills as Emem Isong & Bimbo Peters Premieres ‘ONE FINE DAY’ in Lagos
- Dave Agwazim: If given the opportunity I will like to render service to my country.
Stay Connected with us for more of Jerome Stanford
Hey!!! Do not forget to drop your comment about Jerome Stanford and hit the share button.