Ugomma is yet another master piece from the writer of Alejo and Dear Country. Love they say is a game that two can play and both win, but Ugomma is stuck in-between a man whose destiny has been merged with hers from birth, and another whose sonorous voice brings her joy and a sense of being loved;
What happened to Ugomma?
Ugomma is married to Ezeibe, but in love with Ochudo.
Do you think everything is really fair in love and war? Let’s see how far she will go for love. UGOMMA …when a woman falls in love.
Ugomma , the stage play was written and produced by: Ikenna Jude Okpala and directed by: Precious Anyanwu
Venue details of Ugomma stage play : when a woman falls in love
Date:Every Sunday this February.
Venue: Terra Kulture, Victoria Island.
Time: 3pm and 6pm.
Tickets: Single: 3500, Couple: 6000
VIP couple: 9000, VIP: 5000
(Each VIP ticket comes with a cup of fresh palm wine and plate of fries)
Enquiries & Reservations: 09099981809, 08100000138
- Former Governor Kayode Fayemi, Amb. Cornel Udofia, Ebele The Flutist At Akintola Williams Lecture Series
- Amb. Cornell Udofia Bags Most influential Publicist of the Year From CAMA 2015
- How Cornell Udofia Makes Impacts In Entertainment Industry
- Cornell Udofia: Unveiling of The New Stars in The Entertainment Industry 2015
- Amb. Cornell Udofia: Award Winning Entertainment Consultant and Public Relations Gladiator
- Music: Dorcas Dennis – Help Me See | (Cold Ice Entertainment)
- Photos: Fun, frills & thrills Moment From Classic African Merit Award
- Don Leo Releases New Single – “UKWU SUPER”
- Fun, frills & thrills as Emem Isong & Bimbo Peters Premieres ‘ONE FINE DAY’ in Lagos
- Dave Agwazim: If given the opportunity I will like to render service to my country.