Her Royal Majesty, Queen Jane Ali, Face of Culture Nigeria North Central 2015/2016 releases Stunning photos , as she celebrates Nigerian culture.
Her majesty talked about her pet project which kicks off this February 2016 tagged Promoting Culture in Nigeria through Education and Tourism. She said
“Culture known for a fact is the way of life of a group of people! And I will be giving a talk on Culture as a way of Life, as this is to promote the values of culture in our society starting from our teenagers to instill that culture in them so they grow with it .
According to the queen, her love will be extended to those in rural areas as time goes on. Queen Jane wishes her friends and family a prosperous new year.
You can follow her on IG @ Queen_Jane_Ali . Facebook page Queen Jane Ali
- Photos: Amusa Rebecca of Becca Design Wins Diamond Bank Cash Prize at #AFDEC Event
- City People Fashion & Beauty Awards – Celebrating The African Fabric
- COSON Announces Captains For Different #COSONWeek2015 Events
- Eventnews: Gist From Gospel Artist Solomon Lange & Florence’s Wedding in Abuja!
- Cornel Entertainment’s 22-Man Courtesy Visit To The City People Media Group
- She Makes It Happen: Moments from #AFDEC Micro Fashion Entrepreneurs and Graduation
- Wofai Samuel Gets Special Recognition from Nigerian Icons Fashion Awards 2015
- Fashion Bomb Tour of Lagos 2015! “Cocktails with Claire”
- PATRICK MBAMA & JENEFRANCES ADIMACHUKWU EMERGED MR AND MISS FASHION NIGERIA WORLD 2015
Stay Connected with us for more of Queen Jane Ali, Face of culture:
Hey!!! Do not forget to drop your comment and hit the share button.