Who for: Beginners, amateurs, aspiring pros, phone camera users, point & shoot camera users, bloggers, (start up) businesses, and anyone generally interested in digital photography – students, corpers, graduates, corporate professionals, parents etc
When: June 2016. Four Saturdays. 9am to 6pm
Where: 21 Biaduo Street, Off Keffi, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
– Snacks, water, and drinks served throughout the day. 1 hour lunch break at 1pm.
– Course material for the day will be provided at each class.
– Indoors practice.
– Outdoor practice by private bus within Ikoyi & Lagos Island. Different locations to increase the challenge.
– You will learn: How to fully operate a digital camera, how to shoot in manual mode, how to correctly expose and compose an image, how to understand and find good light, image editing and sharing, much more and most importantly, how to take photos to match your vision and intention.
– By the end of the course, each participant will leave with a certificate of attendance, a confident understanding of digital photography, as well as a collection of photographs that demonstrate their improvement and mastery.
– Post workshop, you will be able to stay in touch to ask photography questions.
Requirements: DSLR camera (or BRIDGE camera with full manual capabilities)
– If you don’t have a camera of your own, the studio has THREE beginner NIKON DSLR cameras available to use throughout the course, during each class. The cameras are available on a first ask, first reserve basis.
The total cost of the course per person is N60, 000 – everything inclusive, no extra costs.
For more info and/or to register: email@example.com + 0909 810 2187
Registration deadline is June 1st 2016
The workshop promises to be a stimulating and engaging four days of learning, practicing and exchanging of creative energy and ideas.