Do you want to discover new opportunities? Attend the next “The Land Is Green Business Meeting/Book Launch. TLIG has been empowering Africans for enterprise through cutting edge training and technology usage for business advancement. The benefit of entrepreneurship development in any nation cannot be overemphasized. The Land Is Green Business Breakfast Meeting is a monthly program where:
1. Quality information on how people can discover opportunities in various industries.
2. Provide the necessary platforms that will help people to maximize opportunities within the life time of the opportunities.
3. Connect them to the right network that will mentor them to help reduce business mortality rate.
4. We raise champions and men of influence in various fields eg, IT, Properties, Manufacturing, Media, Service and so on.
5. We raise leaders that make change happen – The success and failure of a nation, business or organization can be trace to the kind of leaders they have or their system of government. No nation will grow beyond the kind of leaders they have.
The wealth of a nation depends on the wealth of their entrepreneurs. When we have more entrepreneurs, more wealth will be created for the people. We need more entrepreneurs for Nigeria Economy to grow.
THEME: Growing The Nigerian Economy Through Entrepreneurship Development
DATE: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2015
VENUE: Education Hub, City Hall Lagos Island.
TIME: 10 am (Registration and Exhibition starts 9am)
– Kehinde Olagbenjo – Host/Founder
– Tomi Davies – Lagos Angel Network
– Taba Peterside – GM/ Head, Listing Sales& Retention The Nigerian Stock Exchange
– Ndidi O. Nwuneli (MFR) Founder/Director; LEAP Africa
Senator Babafemi Ojudu – Ekiti Central Senatorial District.
Also Ecobank, Leadway, Heritage Bank, KBL, Cornerstone, Microsoft and many other great organizations will be around. Join us for The Land Is Green August Special/Book Launch
Let’s meet the founder of “the land is green”- Kehinde Olagbenjo
Kehinde Olagbenjo is a graduate of mass communication LASPOTECH, alumnus of School of Media and Communication and Enterprise Development Centre both from the PAN ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY . He also holds a certificate in Developing Innovative Ideas for New Venture from the University of Maryland USA. He is the CEO of 3m Global Resources Limited and Business associate of SME Business Platform limited (the owner of SME business Platform on 92.3 inspiration FM, SME Financial Forum, SME Digest www.smebusinessplatformng.com , and www.Enterpriseradiong.com ) He is an Entrepreneur, Marketing, IT and media expert, and the author of You don’t have to believe in my dream and co-author of The Land Is Green for Entrepreneurs.
He has won awards by Nigerian Entrepreneurship Recognition Awards as the most outstanding website designer of the year and 2012 SDEA (Success Digest Enterprise Award) young entrepreneur of the year.