Wednesday 20th January 2016 will remain indelible with Cornel Entertainment and the staff & management of City people Media group. Why ? You may want know. It was the day Nigeria’s most influential Publicist & United Nation s Peace Ambassador of repute, His Excellency, Ambassador Cornel Uduofia (Cornel Entertainment) led a 22-man team for ” A thank you courtesy visit” to one of the most influential publication in Africa, The City People Media Group.
Those who were in the train included different sectors of talents represented eg :
Don leo, Missy joe, Tina Newman, Abg.
D Diva, cherish parker.
Fashion & Beauty:
star flame dance group.
Mr Champion & John Vincent.
Photography & video:
Liberty uwadiale & Obinna Factual.
Emma Omene of E24•7 magazine, ACT Tv Crew, Musa Yahaya of Top fliers, M famous magazine, watch out & great Achievers world magazine.
The meeting started at about 11:30am with a brief introduction of everyone present by Amb. Cornel Uduofia, President of Cornel Entertainment. He also introduced Mr. Francis Owojori, Deputy Publisher/Editor in Chief of The City People Media Group who represented his boss, Dr. Seye Kehinde who was unavoidably absent due to urgent official assignments. Amb. Cornel informed the house of how City People had supported Cornel Brand since 2007 when he brought the likes of Ini Edo, Jim Iyke etc to City people.
He showered encomiums on our host. Also, Amb. Cornel called on some members of Cornel Entertainment. to give their remarks too. They include Mr. Champion, Stephen Ray, Margaret Adewunmi, Cherish Parker, Missy Joe, Diva, Don leo to mention but a few. They all appreciated City People and prayed for a better partnership year between them. They also appealed to City People for more support to Cornel Entertainment.
In response, Mr. Francis apologised for the absence of his boss, Dr. Seye Kehinde. He appreciated the 22-man Team that visited and recognised Amb. Cornel for his brand and consistency over a decade. He told Amb. Cornel to put into writing the different services of Cornel Entertainment. and submit to the Management of City People . He will personally see to it that Cornel Entertainment. Brand will enjoy much more support.
He informed us of the forthcoming Social Media Awards in February. Amb. Cornel appreciated him deeply after which Cherish Parker gave the Vote of Thanks. Mr. Champion said the closing prayer. Then Amb. Cornel presented a Special package to City People Media Group and it was received by Mr. Francis.
There were photographs taken after which interviews were conducted by Flip Tv who covered the event alongside Liberty Photography.
See more publications about Cornel Entertainment:
- Former Governor Kayode Fayemi, Amb. Cornel Udofia, Ebele The Flutist At Akintola Williams Lecture Series
- Amb. Cornell Udofia Bags Most influential Publicist of the Year From CAMA 2015
- How Cornell Udofia Makes Impacts In Entertainment Industry
- Cornell Udofia: Unveiling of The New Stars in The Entertainment Industry 2015
- Amb. Cornell Udofia: Award Winning Entertainment Consultant and Public Relations Gladiator
- Music: Dorcas Dennis – Help Me See | (Cold Ice Entertainment)
- Photos: Fun, frills & thrills Moment From Classic African Merit Award
- Don Leo Releases New Single – “UKWU SUPER”
- Ndidi Obioha : If Her Style Doesn’t Inspire You, Her Passion Will
- Fun, frills & thrills as Emem Isong & Bimbo Peters Premieres ‘ONE FINE DAY’ in Lagos
- Dave Agwazim: If given the opportunity I will like to render service to my country.
Stay Connected with us:
Hey!!! Do not forget to drop your comment and hit the share button.