SMEBIZINFO is at the core of bringing to you, viable opportunities targeted at the Nigerian SME community to enable you access information relevant to your business. Get Better in the Business Environment!
SMEBizInfo.com is partnering with BusinessDay to promote the first ever “My Business Nigeria Summit”. The My Business Nigeria Summit is a collaborative effort between BusinessDay Media Limited, Innovate One Company and Mara Mentor initiative and sponsored by the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN), Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, & Investment and Whogohost.
The objective of the Summit is to create an avenue where entrepreneurs and businesses can engage in an all-inclusive reorientation on how best to navigate Nigeria’s peculiar business environment. It also presents an opportunity for corporate bodies to showcase goods and services, which they think other entrepreneurs and SMEs can leverage to gain competitive advantage in their various sectors.
Why you should attend the My Business Nigeria Summit:
· Get the opportunity to network and market your business to 2000 SMEs and 300 companies represented at the Event.
· Learn from Industry Experts on how to navigate the current business terrain and leverage on emerging opportunities to take your business to the next level.
· Get free hosting and registration for your Company’s website host.
· Get your company registration process started on the spot with expert advice from representative from the CAC.
· Meet with Representatives of SMEDAN, Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, & Investment, Corporate Affairs Commission and other SME focused agencies.
· Participate in a Raffle draw to win lots of prizes.
TOPICS AND SPEAKERS:
1) Registration of Businesses: The Dos and Don’ts from a Legal Perspective – Olumide Akpata, Partner, Corporate and Commercial Practice Group, Templars
2) How to Create a Distinct Competitive Brand – Ifeoma Williams, CEO Fruition Image Africa.
3) Improving SME’s growth through Technology – Mark Essien, CEO Hotels.ng.
4) Best Practices in Trade Promotion – Vincent Nwani, Director Research and Advocacy, Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industries (LCCI).
5) Understanding Balance Sheets and Income Statements as a Tool to Developing a Sustainable Cashflow – Ifeoma Idigbe, Finance/HR Analyst, Newbridge Associates Limited and Chairman Board of Trustees, WIMBIZ.
Date: Thursday 23rd July, 2015
Time: 9am – 5pm
Venue: Landmark Event Center, Plot 2&3 Water Corporation Road VI, Lagos.
To register or book an Exhibition stand, send a mail to email@example.com or call 08183055065