Do you think you are beautiful? Then apply for the next Miss Green and White Nigeria (MGWN) which is scheduled for October, as part of the activities to commemorate the Nigeria independence, aimed to promote peace and unity and stimulate awareness against violence and apathy towards the oneness of Nigeria particularly among the youths and at the same time celebrating young Nigerian women; presenting them as unique blend of beauty, elegance, intelligence and excellence.
According to the founder of the project Juliet Geoffrey of 2Side Modeling Concepts, the pageant will encourage entrepreneurship as unemployment has been identified as the main factor responsible for youth vulnerability to attraction of crime, violence and other social vices including terrorism. The organizers would also use this pageant as perfect medium to communicate and educate the youth on how to fit well into the society socially and economically and prepare them to become role models and proponents of peace and unity at the same time celebrating the young Nigerian women and presenting them as unique blend of beauty, elegance, intelligence and excellence.
• To promote positive social change and re-orient people’s perception through information, advocacy and service.
• To help build a peaceful society and promote stability for a sustainable development.
• To provide good role models in the society and help broaden awareness on specific issues of our time, such as: cultural values, leadership, family values, and confidence to succeed in the society.
• To create opportunities for talents exhibition and creativities with the view to build successful young Nigerians and exposing our rich culture, potentials, image and reputation to the world.
• She will work as an ambassador for peace and unity, to promote one Nigeria through the international organizations such as United Nations (UN), other organizations like; NGOs, Religious Organizations, Media Associations and Government Parastatals .
• As an ambassador, she will visit Nigerian Universities and schools to broaden awareness on specific issues of our time, promoting peace and unity.
• She will participate in the United Nations Peace seminars and Women Peace Seminars.
• She will handle innovative projects with special focus on ensuring a better Nigeria.
• She is expected to travel all over Nigeria, she has a duty to join in championing the uplifting of Nigeria socially and culturally and act as a role model for the Nigerian youth.
• She will work with non-governmental organizations to campaign against women abuse and child abuse as an additional project.
Prizes for MGWN 2015
STAR PRIZE – A BRAND NEW CAR Plus a Free Ticket to Dubai
1ST RUNNER-UP- N 200, 000 Plus paid vacation to Obudu Cattle Ranch
2ND RUNNER-UP – 100, 000 Plus a Smart Phone
All three winners would pay visit respectively to State Houses.
Consolations prices for all other contestants according to their placement (NO SWIM SUITE PARADE)