Entertainment is a must for any type of corporate event. Whether you are hosting a product launch, fundraiser, corporate party or even a staff bonding session, you need someone to keep the vibe alive. An events DJ doubles as music organizer and your master of ceremonies if necessary, which means you get entertainment and a host that keeps your party going.
Why do you need a Dj?
A DJ is not just for arranging music at your event. The events DJ you hire can help target your audience, establish a playlist that suits the event and also work as an announcer if requested. An experienced DJ will keep your corporate party-goers entertained, let them know what is coming next and can even add a level of energy that you cannot get just playing music.
THE IMPORTANCE OF AN EVENTS DJ
DJs have a powerful influence over your party and they can even be the detail that keeps guests talking about your event for years to come. Many companies hire DJs for their events because:
Glomegatour makurdi 2017#success#thankful pic.twitter.com/Zp6IQsnsdW
— Djtop (@Djtopplay) September 21, 2017
- Music has been proven to energize a crowd, it gets them pumped up and adds a little fun to the atmosphere.
- DJs can tailor their music to your event, and you are in control of what is played (especially the types of songs that are not to be played).
- It is the perfect way to tie together your party with a theme, such as a 1950’s party with a DJ playing 50’s music or a dance revolution party with plenty of dance-worthy tunes.
- You get better sound quality with the professional equipment used by your DJ.
- You get a DJ and event announcer if needed all in one.
While hiring a disc jockey does cost money, most companies find that hiring a DJ is well worth the investment compared to some other forms of entertainment. For example, you are hosting a fundraiser event. You need guests to stick around long enough to hear the pitch and donate generously. A DJ keeps guests entertained, gives them a reason to stay around and a chance to dance if the event format permits. The more fun guests are having, the more likely they are to donate to your cause.
— Djtop (@Djtopplay) September 9, 2017
Contact us to request for @DJTopPlay to handle your event