A promising Nollywood on-screen character, Ani Iyoho, barely got away demise yet was severely smoldered while playing a flame stunt on the arrangement of motion picture executive, Stanlee Ohikhuare.
A performing artist on set with Ani said while the performer was blazing, the fire douser on set did not work and Stanlee stunned everybody by keeping recording with the aim of adding the genuine fire occurrence to the film.
Ani, as we write has been hospitalised, with his colleagues running around to raise money for him.
Reports have it that the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and Ugochukwu Azikiwe have allegedly been on the run.
See photos and watch the video below (Warning: sensitive photo, disturbing video)