Join us at the 2nd Edition of The Edge Series Student Summit coming up on the 16th July of 2015 tagged DRIVING A DIGITAL ECONOMY . This is one of the most anticipated youth gathering in 2015. This event is targeted mainly to enlighten, educate and re-orientate young Nigerians to harness their full potential and position themselves to be drivers of the digital economy.
The Edge Series is a broad integrative platform brought to you by SwiftThink Limited. It exists to enable individuals and organisations discover and leverage both their innate and acquired edge by addressing multi layered touch point challenges. The Edge series pulls together formidable individuals to facilitate in a Student Summit that will allow students in our tertiary institutions tap from their wealth of experience at no cost to the students. This is targeted mainly to train and re-orientate young Nigerians to improve their ability to harness their fullest potential and effectively position themselves to becoming major players and leaders in the global market.
Do you know that the growth of the digital economy has undeniable impact on global economy, and several attempts are being made to analyze and measure this impact as it relates to several sectors and spheres.
However, young minds are savvy of digital devices and spend several hours daily using them in surfing the internet. It is in accordance we postulate that they have a high prospect to drive a successful digital economy, by virtue of the information available to them.
Speakers for this year’s summit are:
1. Gina London: Emmy Award Winning CNN Veteran and International Communications Consultant
2. Kabelo Makwane: Country Manager Microsoft Nigeria
3. Lanre Aina: Google Nigeria
4. Richmond D.Johnson: Internationally Acclaimed Life and Leadership Coach (Director Radio Service, Continental Broadcasting Services)
5. Opeyemi Awoyemi: Jobberman.com
6. Etop Ikpe: Dealdey.com
7. Jimi Tewe: Inspiro Consulting
8. Samuel A. Eyitayo: Director, Whitney M. Young Jr. Info. Resource Center US Consulate General, Lagos.
Theme: Driving a Digital Economy
VENUE: Shell Hall, Muson Centre, Onikan, Lagos.
DATE: Thursday 16th July 2015
TIME: 9am Prompt
ADMISSION IS FREE!!!
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
Stay Connected with us:
ARE YOU ON BBM? Join Our BBM Channel Today For Exclusive Event News Updates.