Do you know that the growth of the digital economy has undeniable impact on global economy, and several attempts are being made to analyze and measure this impact as it relates to several sectors and spheres.
However, young minds are savvy of digital devices and spend several hours daily using them in surfing the internet. It is in accordance we postulate that they have a high prospect to drive a successful digital economy, by virtue of the information available to them.
Speakers for this year’s summit are:
1. Gina London: Emmy Award Winning CNN Veteran and International Communications Consultant
2. Kabelo Makwane: Country Manager Microsoft Nigeria
3. Lanre Aina: Google Nigeria
4. Richmond D.Johnson: Internationally Acclaimed Life and Leadership Coach (Director Radio Service, Continental Broadcasting Services)
5. Opeyemi Awoyemi: Jobberman.com
6. Etop Ikpe: Dealdey.com
7. Jimi Tewe: Inspiro Consulting
8. Samuel A. Eyitayo: Director, Whitney M. Young Jr. Info. Resource Center US Consulate General, Lagos.