Eventnews Africa is pleased to announce her Maiden edition of Face of Eventnews Africa Beauty Pageant 2017. The beauty pageant is geared to discover, build, promotes and empower the Nigerian youths with its focal point to influence a positive environment and promote Africa’s rich, unique culture and strength to the World for global competitiveness.
Ladies are you ready? The long awaited Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant is finally here. You can now register for Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant 2017 to stand a chance of becoming the first queen of Eventnews Africa.
Your rise to stardom starts here, don’t miss it. The mission of Face of Eventnews Africa is to develop human capacity among the youth. Bringing up young CEOs.
The management of Eventnews Africa are committed in making this first edition a unique event that will be down in history. They have agreed to take the advantage of new opportunities. With this maiden edition, the pageant will be revamped to make every seat feel like a front row seat.
According to the CEO of Eventnews Africa, the objective of establishing the FACE OF EVENTNEWS BEAUTY PAGEANT is buttressed by three key reasons;
- To provide a platform to train young entrepreneurs in various fields of endeavour. This would help alleviate the unemployment rate in the country.
- There are so many talented youths on the streets who are only limited by poor connect to brands desirous of their skills. We would make available brands to witness their displays towards absorbing them into the ever growing entertainment industry of Nigeria
- The unity of Nigeria is usually strengthened by leisure and outdoor activities. We would therefore fly the flag of uniting all cultures of Nigeria in the event.
The pageant will highlight and bring to light the line of business so desired by contestants. These accomplishments will focus on education, intelligence, leadership, independence, commitment to humanity, and a desire for peace throughout the globe. The Eventnews Africa team believes this is what true beauty personifies.
This maiden edition of the pageant is calculated at fostering entrepreneurship development and contributing our quota to the economic development of this great nation Nigeria.
The Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant 2017 will be filled with glamour and intellectual life. Finalists will be physically and mentally groomed, and trained. They will be mentored towards improving their business goal.
Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant Registration Requirements
- Contestants must be between the ages of 18 and 29 years
- Contestants must be of good health, good character and intelligent.
- Business Support fund worth #500,000
- Trip to Switzerland
- One year endorsement and modelling deal
- One year Free publicity by Eventnews Africa
- Business Support fund worth #200,000
- Trip to Ghana
- Business Support fund worth #100,000
How To Register For Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant 2017.
Face of Eventnews Africa forms are available for #5,000.
Pay a non-refundable fee of #5,000 to UBA
ACCOUNT NAME: Eventnews Africa
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2091344054
BANK: United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Step Two: – Fill in the online form @ www.eventnews.tv/form and include your Teller Number.
Do you need more information or questions on Face of Eventnews Africa Pageant? Drop your question using the comment box below.