It was a memorable occasion recently in Abuja as the second edition of Face of Culture in Nigeria took centre stage at the prestigious Sheraton hotels and towers. The culturally oriented event had a lot of entertaining display that thrilled the audience at the coronation and award night.
Imo state born Jennifer okeckukwu emerged Face of Culture in African 2015 in a keenly contested pageant competition while other winners includes
- Miss Julianah Adinoyi, -Face Of Culture Diaspora,
- Miss Susan Eniolorunda – Face Of Culture Nigeria,
- Miss Carmelita Akieh – Face Of Culture In Nigeria Ambassador,
- Miss Edit Mba – FOCIN SouthWest,
- Miss Anita George – FOCIN South South,
- Miss Sophia Chukwudi – FOCIN SouthEast,
- Miss Chinenye Andrew- FOCIN NorthWEst,
- Miss Jane Ali -FOCIN North Central and
- Miss Emmanuela Ememe – FOCIN NorthEast
The cultural pageant event which had selected personalities as special guests also had the presence of CharlyBoy and his family. Several award certificates were presented to sponsors and partners of the event who were instrumental to the success of the 2nd edition.