The 2016 Global Customer Service Week is here, and has taken a new positive dimension in Nigeria. It promises to be an educative week for all customer service-inclined companies and individuals with its first ever Customer Experience Management Conference scheduled for October 5th and 6th 2016, at the Civic Centre, Lagos.
With the Theme: ‘Responsive Service Delivery in a Challenging Economy’, the event will witness the gathering of top leaders in the customer service industry, thought leaders, head of organisations, c-level executives, panellists, customer service technology providers, and policy makers. Registration for the conference is at www.nigeriacustomerserviceawards.com. For further enquiries, send an email to email@example.com or call 07052192356.
The Nigeria Customer Service Awards NCSA 2016 nomination has been collated from a survey and opinion polls taken. The following companies have been nominated for various awards in different categories and sectors:
- BANKING: Zenith Bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank, GTBank, Access Bank. The Most Promising Bank nomination goes to Jaiz Bank and SunTrust Bank.
- MOST SUPPORTIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPANY: Bank of Industry.
- MICROFINANCE BANK: Accion MFB, Fortis MFB, Ogbete MFB
- INSURANCE: LeadWay Assurance, AIICO, Royal Exchange. The Most Promising Insurance Company goes to Mansard Insurance.
- EDUCATION: Afebabalola University, Ondo State, British Council, Green Spring School. The Most Promising educational institute goes to Aduvie Secondary School, Abuja.
- PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATOR: ARM Pension, Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers, Fidelity Pension. The Most Promising Pension Company goes to APT Pension.
- GOVERNMENT AGENCY: FRSC, FIRS, Bureau of Public Procurement
- TELECOMMUNICATION: Airtel, Estisalat, Globacom
- HOSPITALITY & TOURISM: Chelsea Hotel, Oriental Hotel, Radisson Blue. The Most Promising Hotel is Sandralia Hotel in Abuja.
- TRAVEL & TOUR: Wakanow, Peacock Travel & Tour Limited, HRG, Travel Start. The Most Promising Travel & Tour Company is Travel Fix
- HOTEL BOOKING COMPANY: Hotelng, Travel Start, Bon Voyage Travel Agency
- AIRLINE TRANSPORT (Local): Dana Air, Air Peace, Med View
- AIRLINE TRANSPORT (International): Emirate Airline, Ethiopian Airline, South African Airline
- ROAD TRANSPORT: God Is Good Motors, Chisco Transport, Young Shall Grow. The Most Promising is Co-trac, Abuja.
- MEDIA: Channels TV, TVC, AIT.
- PAY -TELEVISION SIGNAL: Startimes, GoTV, DSTV
- RADIO STATION: We FM, Beat FM, Ray Power
- REAL ESTATE: Church Gate Group, UPDC, ADRON
- OIL & GAS/ MARKETER: A RANO, Total Nigeria Plc, NNPC Mega Stations
- FAST FOOD & RESTAURANT: DOMINOS Pizza, KFC, Tastee Fried chicken
- HAULAGE: ABC Logistics, MDS Logistics, TSL Logistics
- MANUFACTURING: Dangote Cement, Nigeria Breweries, Dufil Prima Food
- BEVERAGE: Nestle Foods Nigeria, Chi Limited, Tura International
- CONSTRUCTION: CCCN, Julius Berger, First Continental Properties Limited, RCC Reynolds Construction Company
- AGRICULTURE: IITA – International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, lvoermann Limited, Livestock Feeds Plc.
- AUTOMOBILE: Coscharis (Ford), KIA Motors Nigeria (Dana Motors Limited)
- SUPER MARKET & STORES: Shoprite, Park n’ Shop, Next Supermarket. Most Promising Store goes to Yudala Store.
- E-COMMERCE PLATFORM: Jumia, Konga, Mall Africa, jiji.ng. Most Promising Online Store platform goes to Nkaata.
- COURIER SERVICE INTERNATIONAL; DHL, UPS, FEDEX
- COURIER SERVICE LOCAL; ABC Courier, ACE – Africa Courier Express, National Delivery Express
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Layer 3, Computer Warehouse Group, Emerging Platform
- INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER: Main-one, Spectranet, Smiles, Swift Network, Galaxy Blackbone
- INTERIOR DECOR: Bedmate, Vava Furniture, AFP Furniture
- BILL BOARD ADVERTISEMENT: Noahs Ark Communication, Lona, Optimum Exposure
- MARKETING AGENCIES: Tequila, Loud media, G-point marketing, CMRG
- PHARMACEUTICAL: Emzor, Chemiron International Limited, GlaxoSmithKline Nigeria
- HEALTH SERVICE PROVIDER: St Nicholas Hospital, Reddington Hospital, Gold Cross Hospital
- HEALTH MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION; Total HealthTrust Limited, Zenith Medicare Limited, Premium Health Limited
- ENTERTAINMENT: WAP TV, Mobilescreen, Iroko TV, African Magic
- MORTGAGE BANK: FBN Mortgage Bank, Infinity Trust Home, Abbey Building Society
- CARD SERVICE PROVIDER: Mastercard, Visa, Interswitch
- PAYMENT PLATFORM: Remita, E-tranzact, UBA Ucollect
- RECRUITEMENT COMPANY: Philips Consulting, Poise, Jobberman
- TRAINING COMPANY: Tom Associates, NIIT, APTECH
The NCSA 2016 winners in each category will be announced at the Awards night on the 6th of October, 2016. Our partner company, Nigeria Mystery Shoppers Providers NMSPTM will carry out research using industry specific standard to determine who wins the award of the Best Customer Service Company in various sectors.
The 2016/2017 Customer Service Ambassador is now opened for registration, you can become the Voice and Face of Good Service in your state. It is also open to other African countries. To be the Customer Service Ambassador for any country, interested parties should register at www.customerserviceambassador.com. For more details contact: 0817413194. The winner will be unveiled on October 6th (Customer Service Week) at The Civic Centre Lagos.
Source: Connect Nigeria.